Exterior Rogue Sport Color - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2017, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Exterior Rogue Sport Color

What exterior color choice is everyone thinking of going with?? There are quite a few options out there and I'm actually stuck... I may want to go with the regular ol' white but I'm also thinking of something crazy like Nitro Lime haha.

What are you guys thinking of??

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2017, 03:20 PM

I'm probably going to be the boring one and will go with a white or maybe the black. I'm definitely not looking for as much attention as I know for a fact that green is going to bring.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 01:25 PM

I tried really hard to consider the lighter and brighter colors but I've come to the conclusion that a dark color that makes it look monotone is better for me, so for that reason, black is it. If they had less lower black plastic, then Nitro Lime might be on my list.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-10-2017, 03:42 PM Thread Starter

I do wonder what it would look like if the lower plastic was body matched. I think it may be a bit too overpowering though no?
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specv View Post
I do wonder what it would look like if the lower plastic was body matched. I think it may be a bit too overpowering though no?
If it can work well on higher end SUV's then I don't see why it can't on something more main stream like the Rogue.

Example:

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-16-2017, 06:24 PM

You can't really compare the two though. Yes they're both "SUVs" but overall styling are vastly different.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-18-2017, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

I'm imagining that Bentley with black lower portions and it just looks so economy haha. If the lower valences of the Rogue Sport were styled slightly different, I think it would look okay. Just not with the way that it is. It would be a bit odd.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-21-2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeQ View Post
You can't really compare the two though. Yes they're both "SUVs" but overall styling are vastly different.
Its just an example of an SUV in all body color. Imaging that on the Rogue, it will be a good look, there are other examples of SUV's more without price range running all body color, but I think you get the point.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-22-2017, 04:31 PM

There are a lot of SUVs that are all one color. I don't think it'll be a good look at all considering the rogues lower plastic bumpers. You'd typically find with a lot of vehicles, if you make them all one color when they have all that plastic towards the bottom, they'd look weird.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-03-2017, 12:04 PM

this Honda Vezel is a great example of how well monotone theme's can improve the design of a CUV as cheap as the Vezel is, so if it can be done on a cheaper product, the rogue is no exception:

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page