Nissan Qashqai Slideshow - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2016, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Nissan Qashqai Slideshow

This was posted by Express.co.uk

17 photo slideshow
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2017, 12:22 AM

That is probably one of the best galleries i've seen of that blue so far which is the best it gets outside of seeing a high quality video of one or seeing one in person. Still at the end of the day we need to see it in person.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

For sure.. all of these photos have been enhanced to make sure they look completely ideal.. You need to see it in person in order to gauge the depth of it and how it really looks to the naked eye. I'll need to see it in different lighting conditions though, I'm real picky.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 02:25 PM

Different lighting is key. Hence why I always advocate for visiting dealers early morning or during the evening hours so you can have more time to look at it and get them to move it around.

What helps too is finding this color or whatever other color you want on other Nissans currently sold.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

That's a kicker too... anyone know the name of the blue? Would hate to look at a blue that looks similar only to find out that it's the wrong blue
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 03:46 AM

Is it just me or does the steering wheel look like a bicycle seat? Just found it somewhat interesting. Usually dealerships will have paint samples you can choose form so you'll know what the actual car color will look like.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 02:28 PM Thread Starter

Couldn't find a seat that followed the same color scheme, but after searching through bicycle seats, I think I can see exactly what you're talking about lol. Now that's all I can fixate on... thanks... I kind of wish they ditched the silver accents and kept it all piano black though.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 01:49 PM

well these days you can always do it yourself. the easy way is to get plasti dip, mask where you do and don't want paint to get on and go crazy.
the harder but better way to vinyl wrap the pieces. however that requires removing all the parts you need so it can be wrapped properly.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-15-2017, 01:38 PM

Even with plasti-dipping, It would be almost necessary to remove all of the parts completely, I can't imagine plasti-dipping inside of the vehicle. The amount of prep-work would be way too insane. But even at that, plsti-dip isn't going to give you that high gloss piano black that you'll be looking for. Vinyl would be the only way, opposed to actually painting, that you could try and replicate it with.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page