Battery size - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Battery size

I was putting together a small quick reference list of parts that are that easily and commonly replaced (battery, lights, wipers, filters, etc...) and I am unable to find a proper battery size. I have looked on many different sites and nobody lists the battery for the Rogue Sport. Is the size proprietary and I am going to have to go to Nissan or does anyone know the battery group size.

Thanks in advance.

I bought a car, and it turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Today, 07:47 PM

Tried to find the battery size, but nothing conclusive. I'm sure the dealer would know or one could get the battery dimensions and go from there. I'm curious if you need to put on a trickle charger on the cables? Some radio's (Honda for one) need a code once the battery is dead or the radio is removed (stolen)? I'm not aware of Nissan having a radio code. You'll must certainly lose preset radio stations if this is not done. What else? I'll ask the dealer about this when the Sport goes in for the second year state inspection and oil/filter change in Oct. So far the CUV is running great! I sure hope an AGM battery is available for the Sport!