Rouge Sport is the “Best Buy” for urban drivers - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-04-2018, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Rouge Sport is the “Best Buy” for urban drivers

Consumer Guide Automotive listed the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport is a "Best Buy” for urban consumers because of its compact size while keeping all the winning traits the larger Nissan Rogue. Yes, they did point out that the acceleration isn't' the best and fuel economy could be better, but the Sport has more to offer than just numbers.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-06-2018, 03:05 AM

I will be interested in how this holds up with all the new CUV's coming to market because the Rogue Sport is slowly losing its edge in the market. Toyota for example is catching up and fast!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-06-2018, 01:37 PM

My other half and I have both a Rogue Sport SV and Toyota C-HR XLE Premium. We love them both. They each have their own merits. I wish the Rogue sport had a sport mode that adjusted throttle response/shift points like the c-hr does. The Sports sport mode only seems to affect the steering. I just posted pics of our vehicles in the gallery. I would buy either one again as I think both are great.

Last edited by pdrumans; 01-06-2018 at 01:43 PM.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrumans View Post
My other half and I have both a Rogue Sport SV and Toyota C-HR XLE Premium. We love them both. They each have their own merits. I wish the Rogue sport had a sport mode that adjusted throttle response/shift points like the c-hr does. The Sports sport mode only seems to affect the steering. I just posted pics of our vehicles in the gallery. I would buy either one again as I think both are great.
I guess it Nissan seen the need to give people more of an incentive to buy the Rogue then that would happen but right now it seems that sales are good enough to avoid that, maybe for the vehicles entire production time line. It won't be a deal breaker for me though.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page