Xmotion Concept could inspire next Rogue - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-16-2018, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

Xmotion Concept could inspire next Rogue

Nissan revealed the Xmotion Concept at the Detroit auto show on Monday and Automotive News thinks it's a shoe in to be "the basis for the next-generation Rogue compact crossover", meaning the next Rogue Sport as well. I'm a fan of this angular direction they're taking and hopefully it'll be translated into a production model.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 11:15 AM

Really liking the sharp lines of this concept. I've grown tired of all the bubbly small suv offerings. The straight lines really do make the truck seem more rugged/aggressive. Whether or not this style translates to production remains to be seen however. If this concept makes it through and is available in 4 doors, sign me up.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:57 AM

I agree with the Axel the straight lines do make the truck more aggressive and cool, just like Lamborghini as they make the design very catchy, and Lambo New SUV is also attractive same this time Nissan did, But anybody knows the towing capacity of Nissan SUV, I am willing to buy a Suv for personal use and as well for Motorcycle Towing Service, let see which I decide to buy.

Last edited by martinbrown9344; 07-09-2019 at 02:01 AM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page