Nissan Rogue Sport Interior - Page 2 - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-23-2018, 11:06 AM

I too have a very noisy right rear door. It is inside the panel. Some days is very loud and others very quiet. It's weird. But I love this car.
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-16-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmar12 View Post
I made some alterations to the interior. Can you spot them?
Found the black on black on black on black a little boring.....lol
Did you wrap the center cup holder or buy the piece? My Altima I took several pieces out and wrapped them with carbon fiber(heat gun works very well when doing this)but yours looks very nice. Thanks!
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 11:04 AM

Garage
I bought the cup holder that way. it's a carbon-fiber cover that you just place on top of the original.
One of my fav purchases.
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2020, 10:07 AM

Silver trim? Looks cool!
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-29-2020, 10:08 AM

All I've done so far is change the dome light for an LED - makes it lots brighter back there.
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-31-2020, 12:40 PM

Garage
Ohhh.....I wanna do that too! And the truck and glovebox lights as well.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-31-2020, 04:55 PM

Let me know how that goes. I looked at the trunk lights and it seems you have to remove the truck liner to get to the bulbs, which is a bit more than was expecting. Based on the difficulty of removing the outer combination light housing (brake and running light) I think I'll pass on the truck lights. Haven't looked at the glove box light yet - that might require that you disassemble the front of the fricken car to get to the bulb!
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-01-2020, 01:45 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schweigert View Post
Let me know how that goes. I looked at the trunk lights and it seems you have to remove the truck liner to get to the bulbs, which is a bit more than was expecting. Based on the difficulty of removing the outer combination light housing (brake and running light) I think I'll pass on the truck lights. Haven't looked at the glove box light yet - that might require that you disassemble the front of the fricken car to get to the bulb!
The cargo area lights are a piece of cake, you can wedge a jewelers screwdriver and slide it out (similar to the license plate lights). The bulbs are festoon style (same as the light in the back seat), but access to the lights is very simple. If we're speaking of the same lights.

I bought a car, and it turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?

Last edited by SportsNut76; 02-01-2020 at 01:47 AM.
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-02-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsNut76 View Post
The cargo area lights are a piece of cake, you can wedge a jewelers screwdriver and slide it out (similar to the license plate lights). The bulbs are festoon style (same as the light in the back seat), but access to the lights is very simple. If we're speaking of the same lights.
Yes - the ones along the sides of the cargo area. I tried prying them out but didn't use a small screwdriver. I'll try that as I have 3 extra DE3175 bulbs (they came as a set of 4 and I only used one for the dome). That should be cool as, currently, the light there is pretty dim. On the plate lights - the stock bulbs are fine for that task and I'll leave them as is until I need to replace one - then they will go LED. But thanks for the comeback!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-04-2020, 08:03 AM

OK - I tried that and it didn't work. I was able to reach in from the top of the surround and simply puch the light out. The LEDs I had on hand didn't fit - too big. These were the one's I used on the dome light. What size bulbs did you use? I cant find a listing that shows the bulb type.

Drive For The Fun!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page