Nissan Rogue Sport Interior - Page 3 - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 02:39 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schweigert View Post
OK - I tried that and it didn't work. I was able to reach in from the top of the surround and simply puch the light out. The LEDs I had on hand didn't fit - too big. These were the one's I used on the dome light. What size bulbs did you use? I cant find a listing that shows the bulb type.
I actually haven't changed the bulbs yet. I didn't have the bulbs in hand when I was changing them in my wifes car. I currently have the bulbs sitting on my table, so I am not 100% sure I have the right size, I hope I do. I removed the cargo lights at first just to see what type bulb they were.

I bought a car, and it turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-07-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsNut76 View Post
I actually haven't changed the bulbs yet. I didn't have the bulbs in hand when I was changing them in my wifes car. I currently have the bulbs sitting on my table, so I am not 100% sure I have the right size, I hope I do. I removed the cargo lights at first just to see what type bulb they were.

I found the bulb designation - DE3175 and ordered 4 from Amazon. I'll see how these fit.

Drive For The Fun!
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 03:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schweigert View Post
I found the bulb designation - DE3175 and ordered 4 from Amazon. I'll see how these fit.
I hope those work, that is the size I have that I was going to try. Just a matter of getting the time while my wife and I are home at the same time.

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 02-09-2020, 03:18 PM

The DE3175 doesn't fit, they're too big. It's a really mini tube bulb - H7? That's the only ID I found on the existing bulb. Now I have seven DE3175s and the only place they're used is the dome light, at least as far as I can see. Since these last 30000 hours, I have enough bulbs on hand to see me into the next fricken century!

Drive For The Fun!
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-01-2020, 07:23 PM

Garage
The bulbs appear to be 28mm festoons. The DE3175's I have are 31mm and a video I found (posted in the exterior section) mentioned 28mm bulbs.

post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-17-2020, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmar12 View Post
I made some alterations to the interior. Can you spot them?
Found the black on black on black on black a little boring.....lol

The new surrounds look great! The only thing I've changed in the interior is adding an after-market pad to the armrest and changing the cabin light to LED, which is nice. I also added rubber steps to the door threshholds.

Lots of changes to the exterior - door guards in chrome, chrome door handles, LED backup lights, LED low beams, splash guards, rubber guard to the rear bumper top by the hatch, replaced the antenna with a shark fin type.

Drive For The Fun!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page