Weathertech Floor Mats - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Weathertech Floor Mats

In my wifes previous car, we had Husky Liners which were very good for her car. I am wondering if anyone has the Weathertech floor mats in their car, and if so could they provide pictures and let me know if they properly utilize the mounting points built into the car for the floormats? The reason I ask, the Husky liners worked great in her Focus and fully utilized the securing fasteners that were in the car, yet in my Camaro, they don't actually hook onto the hooks and slide around. Weathertech seems to not have this issue, but figured I'd ask if anyone has them.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-04-2019, 06:16 PM

WeatherTech didn't make the front All-weather mats at the time I needed them, so I ordered the Nissan T99E1-6MA0A. About $100 and they fit perfectly. I've bought WeatherTech's for other cars in the past and they have been excellent as well.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 08:31 AM

I don't have pictures, but I bought the WeatherTech mats, front and back, for my 2017 Rogue Sport. They fit well, they don't slide around, and they attach to the securing posts. Whether they are worth the price is up to you, but I am pleased with mine, they are American made, and they work.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommymills View Post
I don't have pictures, but I bought the WeatherTech mats, front and back, for my 2017 Rogue Sport. They fit well, they don't slide around, and they attach to the securing posts. Whether they are worth the price is up to you, but I am pleased with mine, they are American made, and they work.
Thanks for the info, this is quite useful info. Glad to hear they properly mount and don't move around.

I bought a car, and it turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 01:16 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Got my weathertechs in earlier this week, finally installed them today. Perfect fit and look great, am glad I decided to go ahead and get them.

I bought a car, and it turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page