ECO Button - Page 2 - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 06:37 PM

The UK diesel version of the Qashqai can get up to 50 mpg (imperial), or about 40 mpg (US).

2018 Qashai S AWD 2.0L Canada
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-05-2018, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

OK folks thanks. I'm now the proud owner...or rather my daughter is of a White Rogue Sport. I suspected the ECO button did next to nothing, but the overall gas mileage is pretty good and it feels like a nice solid piece of kit. We'll forgo the ECO button. She's not heavy on the pedal and neither am I, mainly I'm thinking of the effect on the Engine & Trans rather than gas savings. I never boot my vehicles around.
Thanks
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflow View Post
Peeps,
Is this no more than giving a nice display telling me how gentle I'm driving? Reason I ask is I'm renting one at the moment, ran ECO mode for best part of a week and got 27 mpg. Started running no ECO mode and so far.....27 mpg. If it all it does is show me a 'green' display bar, I can figure out for myself how to drive economically. I'm expecting transmission shift points to change in ECO mode and overall gas mileage to be up when compared to standard mode.

Press the reset mpg button and start over,after a visit to the delearship with a battery disconnect ,my average mileage is up to 30.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page