Can anyone recommend a good roof rack? - Nissan Rogue Sport Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-04-2018, 12:18 AM Thread Starter

Can anyone recommend a good roof rack?

My dealer offered me crossbars at invoice price (dealer cost), but I opted out. Iíve owned a Ď15 Rogue SL AWD and a Ď17 Pathfinder SL 4x4; both with the factory roof rail crossbars. I didnít like that it wasnít really flat and stood out above of the roof rail frame.

I was looking at Yakima, since they have a higher weight capacity and seem more flush. (Of course, I wouldnít exceed the recommended 150 lbs. thatís listed in the manual.) Has anyone installed aftermarket crossbars of their own? Or done similar research in other brands?
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-04-2018, 04:26 AM

You could try seeing if Thule has something for the Rogue Sport, maybe contact their customer support line. They're pretty much the standard when it comes to racks and storage options, so that's a good place to start.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

Thanks!

Turns out my dealer gave me a free roof rail crossbars; even when it wasn't on my due bill. I was picking up accessories for both my dad ('17 Rogue) and my vehicle ('17 Rogue Sport), and thought it was his rear cargo cover. When we opened the box, I discovered the black crossbars. I tried to give it back, but he told me to keep them for my loyalty. I guess this saves me a few hundred bucks...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page