Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! Coming up on 1 yr. anniversary of our Rogue Sport S FWD. (Silver w/allow wheels.) Bought this for the wife and she loves this car! Truly a pleasure to drive. Very comfortable seats and drives like a dream. 27mpg around town. Not too much technology. Just enough. Nissan hit the ball out of the ballpark w/this car! See quite a few around. Wish all continued safe and pleasurable miles in this wonderful car! Bill

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill! Glad to hear that you and your wife have been happy with the Rogue so far, and I agree that Nissan has been on top of their game with most of their latest models.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the community! It's pretty impressive the amount of value that's found in Nissan's latest models. Even the new Kicks seems like a lot of car for the money.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the community! It's pretty impressive the amount of value that's found in Nissan's latest models. Even the new Kicks seems like a lot of car for the money.
Anyone willing to buy a used Rogue Sport will be in an even better position. Odds are come time to sell there will be little depreciation if any to go through for short term owners.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can easily see this will be my wife's car for many, many years! She really likes it and quite honestly I think it is one fine piece of machinery. Great lines. Thanks for the greetings! Hope to contribute to the forums in the future. Bill (P.S...don't know about resell value but w/Nissan confusing the public w/three offering so close to one another...Rogue/Rogue Sport and now Kinks...who knows...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts