Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.

So far on the exterior I removed the ugly looking pin stripes, added a curt hitch, broadfeet bullbar and aries running boards and luggage cross bars. One thing I wish I would have know before I started is that the Rogue Sport underbody(bolt locations and patterns) is exactly the same as the regular Rogue. Which means there is a larger selection of items available for our vehicles. Inside I tinted the rear windows to 18% for a factory look, I was never into the front tint look. Changed out the mirror to a brandmotion frameless ARQ auto dimming with garage remote. Added a custom car phone mount over that clips over the the hazard switch. Bought a custom rear luggage mat.

I ordered a polished stainless steel Go Rhino hitch step for the back which should arrive tomorrow. Considering changing out the tires to something bigger, maybe 19's. Not sure yet
Hi.

So far on the exterior I removed the ugly looking pin stripes, added a curt hitch, broadfeet bullbar and aries running boards and luggage cross bars. One thing I wish I would have know before I started is that the Rogue Sport underbody(bolt locations and patterns) is exactly the same as the regular Rogue. Which means there is a larger selection of items available for our vehicles. Inside I tinted the rear windows to 18% for a factory look, I was never into the front tint look. Changed out the mirror to a brandmotion frameless ARQ auto dimming with garage remote. Added a custom car phone mount over that clips over the the hazard switch. Bought a custom rear luggage mat.

I ordered a polished stainless steel Go Rhino hitch step for the back which should arrive tomorrow. Considering changing out the tires to something bigger, maybe 19's. Not sure yet
That is a nice pimped out Rogue.. Especially the chrome with the white matches well. What kind of broadfeet bullbar is that? Or what brand?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts