Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just riding down the road today and out of nowhere the check engine light comes on followed by a message from car to check emission, or gas cap. car only has 1,239 miles on it..anyone have a similar problem? all help will be greatly appriciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I have to come to find out that there are a bunch of stupid son of a bitches on this site that don't know their ass from, well, you know. I solved my problem so **** all of you who will have this problem!!! The fuckin laughs on you.....Simple fix too!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well it seems wildly unnecessary to call out community members, as check engine lights can come on for a wide variety of reasons. Glad to hear you were able to have the issue addressed, though we could have done without the toxicity.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I have to come to find out that there are a bunch of stupid son of a bitches on this site that don't know their ass from, well, you know. I solved my problem so **** all of you who will have this problem!!! The fuckin laughs on you.....Simple fix too!
Something called a obd2 code reader. Some people are ignorant on here wow

·
Registered
1 Posts
What am I missing here. I have a 2018 Rogue with 10,300 and the light came on. Scheduled appointment at dealership. Tightened gas cap. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
11 Posts
My MIL came on before my first oil change. Pulled the code, and it was for the O2 sensor. Drove it around couple more days, and it went away. YMMV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts