Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 10th here in Cedar Rapids we had a severe 140mph windstorm. 100% of the city was damaged. Tree came down and destroyed our garage with the vehicle parked inside. Total loss. We worked with the local Nissan dealer hoping we could find another Sport with the same options & color. We just got our 2020 Rogue Sport Monday exactly like we wanted it. 2 things about the 2020 model over the 2019 model I thought Nissan would change but they didn't. Neither 1 of these is a deal breaker but it does leave one scratching his head. Why no Digital Speedometer? Such a long list of things you can adjust on the center screen but they leave this out?

The other thing is why there is no tilt adjustment with the power seat. I will admit Nissan has the best seat comfort by far. In my previous cars I always remove the driver seat front mounting bolts and insert a few washers to tilt the seat back just a little bit. Simple fix. Again I do want to thank our local dealer for finding us exactly what we wanted at a very fair price. The Rogue Sport is a very nice vehicle.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not a lot of activity, I agree. I've wondered about the digital speedometer myself. I really like this feature on my daily driver. (2012 VW Golf.) The tilt feature on the seat would be nice as well. So far (knock on wood), our 2017 RS has been completely totally trouble free. I wish you and ours many trouble free and safe miles in your new RS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts