Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased a 2021 Rogue Platinum yesterday. When we got home we found out that it didn't come with a built-in garage door opener. I couldn't believe that such a high-end car didn't come standard with HomeLink. The frustrating thing is that HomeLink is mentioned in the owners manual even though it isn't available in the car. We are trying to return the car, but the dealer informed us that they have a 3-day return policy if the mileage is less than 150 miles. We don't have a Nissan dealer anywhere near us and had to drive out of state for the nearest dealer, so the car would have more than 150 miles on it if we return it in one day. Does anyone know if a rear view mirror with HomeLink from an earlier Rogue Sport will fit a 2021 Rogue Platinum? We are a long-time Nissan family and are very disappointed. This will be the last Nissan we own.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just purchased a 2021 Rogue Platinum yesterday. When we got home we found out that it didn't come with a built-in garage door opener. I couldn't believe that such a high-end car didn't come standard with HomeLink. The frustrating thing is that HomeLink is mentioned in the owners manual even though it isn't available in the car. We are trying to return the car, but the dealer informed us that they have a 3-day return policy if the mileage is less than 150 miles. We don't have a Nissan dealer anywhere near us and had to drive out of state for the nearest dealer, so the car would have more than 150 miles on it if we return it in one day. Does anyone know if a rear view mirror with HomeLink from an earlier Rogue Sport will fit a 2021 Rogue Platinum? We are a long-time Nissan family and are very disappointed. This will be the last Nissan we own.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep. Just got home with the Rogue Platinum only to find it didn’t have the Homelink. Not sure if I’m more disappointed in Nissan or Bommarito (the dealer from whom I’ve bought several vehicles) for not pointing it out. I’m considering returning it and driving out my remaining lease. BTW have you seen the new Bronco?

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are also purchasing a Platinum Rogue and we’re shocked to learn it doesn’t come with remote link. Our dealer told us we can purchase the rear view mirror with the home link button. It will cost 300 Canadian here in Winnipeg. Not overly impressed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So disappointed as well! I have been driving Nissan since 1985 and this was my 7th Nissan vehicle and my fourth Rogue. My older models had this feature so when I turned in my 2018 Rogue S that had all the bells and whistles I assumed a feature so simple and popular would of course be in a Platinum model. How utterly ridiculous that it's not. I was told it was taken out and replaced with the shifters on the sides of the steering wheel, a feature that I will NEVER use and they actually block your view of other features. It's incredibly archaic for such a vehicle to have to dig out your old school garage door opener, something that is easily stolen if your vehicle is very broken in to and used to break in to your house. This is a major fail on Nissan's part. I've heard there is an after market version but you have to pay for it. Had I of known this before I left the dealership, I would have walked away from the deal on the spot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts