Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

2021 Rogue Platinum - No HomeLink

15K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  altambolleo 
We just purchased a 2021 Rogue Platinum yesterday. When we got home we found out that it didn't come with a built-in garage door opener. I couldn't believe that such a high-end car didn't come standard with HomeLink. The frustrating thing is that HomeLink is mentioned in the owners manual even though it isn't available in the car. We are trying to return the car, but the dealer informed us that they have a 3-day return policy if the mileage is less than 150 miles. We don't have a Nissan dealer anywhere near us and had to drive out of state for the nearest dealer, so the car would have more than 150 miles on it if we return it in one day. Does anyone know if a rear view mirror with HomeLink from an earlier Rogue Sport will fit a 2021 Rogue Platinum? We are a long-time Nissan family and are very disappointed. This will be the last Nissan we own.

Yep. Just got home with the Rogue Platinum only to find it didn’t have the Homelink. Not sure if I’m more disappointed in Nissan or Bommarito (the dealer from whom I’ve bought several vehicles) for not pointing it out. I’m considering returning it and driving out my remaining lease. BTW have you seen the new Bronco?