Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Android Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus phone and I'm trying to use the app Android Auto in my Rogue Sport 2018 SL but my system says it can't connect to my phone. My radio sees my phone and shows my contacts but the apps from my radio will not work (Trip Advisor,Pandora and Google)

·
Registered
93 Posts
The bluetooth option should give you a pin number to enter to be able and connect/link with your phone.
There are tutorials on YouTube on how to connect to Nissan Connect.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2017 Sport and I was told my upgraded stereo would work with android auto. I kept trying and would get the same message you get about not connecting to a device. I called Nissan said that my car wasn't android auto equipped, and I was misled by the salesperson. The only thing they could recommend was the NissanConnect stuff, which sucks and the goods stuff you have to pay monthly.

I hope this isn't the same problem for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 2018, they told me it had Android Auto, it didnt and misled.

I have a 2017 Sport and I was told my upgraded stereo would work with android auto. I kept trying and would get the same message you get about not connecting to a device. I called Nissan said that my car wasn't android auto equipped, and I was misled by the salesperson. The only thing they could recommend was the NissanConnect stuff, which sucks and the goods stuff you have to pay monthly.

I hope this isn't the same problem for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts