Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up at 2020 Rogue Sport SV and popped a CD in. It plays fine, but does not show any of the CCD information. Just "Track 1, Track 2, etc) and no title or artist as well and no album art.

tried several different store bought CDs.

all that information works fine with Sirus/XM, with a thumb drive in USB port, and bluetooth and AppleCarPlay.

Anyone else have this issue? if so, how did you fix it

·
Registered
104 Posts
Picked up at 2020 Rogue Sport SV and popped a CD in. It plays fine, but does not show any of the CCD information. Just "Track 1, Track 2, etc) and no title or artist as well and no album art.

tried several different store bought CDs.

all that information works fine with Sirus/XM, with a thumb drive in USB port, and bluetooth and AppleCarPlay.

Anyone else have this issue? if so, how did you fix it
Well, from my experience creating CD's at home (im a musician), you have to encode the CD with the artist/song info when you're in the process of creating it.
Any CD creation program has that capability BTW. Not sure if record labels do that to their produced CDs that you buy at the store though.

What I did was, I just burned my CD's onto my computer and turned them into MP3s.
Then, I bought a Terrabite Flash Drive (1,000 gigs) and put all my music on there.
Plug that sucker into the USB drive in the Rogue and the rest is history!

·
Registered
104 Posts
You can also try having the Nissan Dealership update the firmware on your head unit.
That may work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The commercial CD info displays all info in my 2012 F150 and my wife’s 2016 Murano.
I will try the USB as well. The car is for our daughter so I assume she would probably be streaming Pandora or something similar most of the time

I do have my 30 day checkup and will definitely bring it up at that time.
I did see a video online about rebooting the system. I wonder if that would work.
Anyone try that?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't know how you would go about rebooting the system.
I would DEF check with the dealer on updating the firmware to the stereo head unit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To reboot the system you hold the Power and Tune buttons in together for about 10 seconds (until the screen goes blank) then let go.

It didn't work and still wont show CD data.

I will have the dealer look at it and see about firmware update. It currently have 0910 and doesn't find a newer version over wifi.

we will see

1 - 6 of 6 Posts