Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a nissan rogue sport 2017. and I´m really, meaning, absolutely not happy with the sound quality in the car. never had that issue before, in all the cars I had it was fine. I don´t need anything fancy. but the sound is so bad, too bassy and too thin at the same time. I was shocked! would love to exchange the car just because of that, but that´s not possible probably. did anyone here have the same issue? is there anything I could do? like replacing the speakers? never dealt with audio problems in a car. I´m clueless right now! thanks so much !!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome and I know just what you mean. If you have the Base model (like ours), it only has the low on the door four speakers. Not the best location by far. The model w/tweeters mounted on the dash, very poor location. There are options. Replace the door speakers w/better quality ones. There were speakers (I believe Infinity's) which had a swivel tweeter. So you you could aim the tweeter upwards. How much this will help....no idea. You really need to visit an car audio shop and see if they could mount a woofer/mid in the door location and the tweeter in the upper part of the door or perhaps the A pillar. It will not be inexpensive. Our Sport is my wife's car and she doesn't care. I'm like you, I could never stand for the the stock sound quality. Just had a thought....you could mount front tweeters in the dash and see if they sound OK w/you. My experience w/tweeters mounted in this location is less than satisfactory. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts