Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer offered me crossbars at invoice price (dealer cost), but I opted out. I’ve owned a ‘15 Rogue SL AWD and a ‘17 Pathfinder SL 4x4; both with the factory roof rail crossbars. I didn’t like that it wasn’t really flat and stood out above of the roof rail frame.

I was looking at Yakima, since they have a higher weight capacity and seem more flush. (Of course, I wouldn’t exceed the recommended 150 lbs. that’s listed in the manual.) Has anyone installed aftermarket crossbars of their own? Or done similar research in other brands?

·
Registered
225 Posts
You could try seeing if Thule has something for the Rogue Sport, maybe contact their customer support line. They're pretty much the standard when it comes to racks and storage options, so that's a good place to start.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Turns out my dealer gave me a free roof rail crossbars; even when it wasn't on my due bill. I was picking up accessories for both my dad ('17 Rogue) and my vehicle ('17 Rogue Sport), and thought it was his rear cargo cover. When we opened the box, I discovered the black crossbars. I tried to give it back, but he told me to keep them for my loyalty. I guess this saves me a few hundred bucks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts