Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Sport SV. The CD player will not work. Maybe i'm not doing something right. Shouldn't it work when you insert a CD and then work when it's done reading the CD? Will admit I'm not that crazy about the stock radio in this Nissan. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Are you using a CD you recorded? Maybe that's the issue. (Of all my cars I've never had it not read/play a CD-R that I recorded.) Do you have the tweeters mounted on the dash? (Not the best location at all.) We have the basic 4 spk. sound system. (Wish the speakers would have been mounted a little higher up.) I'd have the dealer take a look while under warranty. If our Sport was my daily driver, I sure would look into a better set-up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you using a CD you recorded? Maybe that's the issue. (Of all my cars I've never had it not read/play a CD-R that I recorded.) Do you have the tweeters mounted on the dash? (Not the best location at all.) We have the basic 4 spk. sound system. (Wish the speakers would have been mounted a little higher up.) I'd have the dealer take a look while under warranty. If our Sport was my daily driver, I sure would look into a better set-up.
Put a regular CD in and it worked perfect. For some reason the CD my wife was using would not work. It was only that CD. The tweaters are in the dash and compared to the Bose in my 09 Altima(sold it)the Rogue Sport is not the same quality for sure! I'm old school and really don't care for the touch screen.

Thanks for your reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts