Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love love love the Monarch Orange. I have a Mazda lease coming up in 2 months and will be due for a new car. I drive very little these days (full time teleworker even pre covid) and a pre-owned certified car could likely last me quite a while. I was considering the Kona but the Rogue Sport seems like the back seat may be slightly larger (~2 inches more legroom or so?). Is that true?

It will be our 2nd car (we have a larger Santa Fe for most of our family trips) but it would nice nice to know my 2 teen sons could at least fit there the once a month or so they need to. The Kona seemed too cramped but this seems just right. I dont want to go to the full sized Rogue because the other 95% of the time I am driving alone its gonna be too much car.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome. We enjoy our 2017 FWD S Model very much. Very good small SUV. The back seat is non adjustable. (Neither rake nor distance.) It's a little more upright for my liking but it does offer plenty of room. We're pleased overall w/the car. Gets really good gas mileage around town. Easy to drive and GREAT front seats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts