Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its going to be a tough sell once the Qashiqai reaches NA dealers. In the US it's Juke from $21,075, Rouge Select from $21,035, and Rouge from $23,925.

Ok so Qashqai will replace Rogue Select... still if you're only looking for 2K over the Qashqai for a bigger more powerful car I think plenty of people pick that...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Apparently Nissan see's potential in it and for where it will slot in when it comes to price, how they plan on doing that will be interesting.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently Nissan see's potential in it and for where it will slot in when it comes to price, how they plan on doing that will be interesting.
Yes, I never said Nissan didn't see potential for it, but my whole thing is with just a few options or one package you're into rogue territory. The picture won't become clear until Qashqai standard equipment is announced...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yeah we'll have to wait for that, but there is a chance they might just end up doing that in effort to push people to what is a better deal and for straddling the 'traffic' they have with the Rouge to launch the QQ

·
Registered
225 Posts
If they want to compete with the already existing 20k range cars already available, Nissan will have to come up with an alluring package. Hopefully the GPS navigation will come standard. I think it's included in the UK.

·
Registered
363 Posts
If they want to compete with the already existing 20k range cars already available, Nissan will have to come up with an alluring package. Hopefully the GPS navigation will come standard. I think it's included in the UK.
That's one thing that sucks about this really techy era of vehicles, even with a cheap vehicle going for what enough and what's most important can become pricey and we all know how important GPS can be to a large portion of drivers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
It may be ubiquitous but it usually comes with at an extra cost. The infotainment itself may be stock but the navigation system may not.

·
Registered
363 Posts
One downside will be having to pay for updates to the system even if 90% is just 'labor' for the dealer to do it.

Reason why they're called stealerships :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts