Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone in the forum has or is thinking of upgrading the fog lights to LED at the dealer? I am thinking of doing this but wonder if it is worth the $190 they are asking for?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have seen how sketchy the LED lighting market can get and that alone is a good reason to go with the dealer. At least for one its a reputable source and if you come across problems in the future getting it resolved will be easy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very true! I do have 15% discount for accessories. I have an appointment tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was thinking about it as well, but I am opting for aftermarket LED lighting in my fog lights. As I understand, it's just the bulb they're changing out and the housing is the same. There are several contenders (available on Amazon); all with good reviews and warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2020 Qashqai. It is the SL Platinum package. I was very dissapointed to see that the bulbs in the fog lights are not LED and therefore not as "white" as the headlights. I asked my dealer about changing the bulbs and he told me that the bulbs could be changed but some other thing would have to be changed as well so as not to "burn" or "short" the system. Anyone else heard of this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts