Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2018.5 Nissan Rogue SPORT SL and the tires on our suv are known for tire interior wall split. Yesterday I took my Rogue SPORT to my dealership for regular maintenance that I follow . They stated they did a wheel alignment that I purchased but with no detailed report given to me. So I questioned it and the service manage got all rudely defensive so I drove my Rogue SPORT 10 miles to well known tire shop and purchased ANOTHER wheel alignment. To be found the alignment was off. The one thing they noticed that the dealership didn't (wonder why?) the shop mechanic at tire shop took me into lift area and showed me splits/cracks on all four tires completely around the inner tire wall. Informed not to drive on tires it is dangerous. These tires are Bridgestone ecopia HL422 plus 225 45R 19"- 92W and have many complaints for small pin hole leaks, cracks and defects. Called Bridgestone Tire Corp. after 6 participating Firestone/Bridgestone dealers who just refused to help. I finally found one dealer to order 4 new tires and to call Bridgestone with their findings for a partial refund due to wear and tear. Nissan is either covering for a major flaw or robbed me of a wheel alignment. All Nissan Rogue SPORT owners with Bridgestone ecopia tires please have inspected and call Bridgestone for a ref. Number for authorized Bridgestone tire shop tire replacement. I see future class action suits started here for people who just went out buying new tires. Either way shame on Nissan Dealerships and Bridgestone Tire Company.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts