Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cooler17, no, they did not offer. I am currently looking for a place to install them. So far I got $150 at the same place I got my Altima done.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sometimes going to an aftermarket tint shop is a better idea. Often they come with lifetime warranties and they will be willing to go darker than what you could get a dealership. It's kind of odd that the dealership refuses to do them. Anyone have an idea why this would be the case?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cooler17, no, they did not offer. I am currently looking for a place to install them. So far I got $150 at the same place I got my Altima done.
I didn't even ask the dealer since I normally go darker then the law allows. I do have an exception on my license due to my sensitive eyes, but I still go a couple numbers darker. I just goto the same guy that did my previous cars, he always does a great job.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Axel, is not that they refused. They simply did not offer, and I didn't ask since I always do it on my own.
I don't know how the laws are in your state, but here in Florida they are a mess. Front windows are a percent lighter than back windows. And the percentages differ from a sedan to an SUV. Maybe the dealers don't want to deal with that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats on your Monarch Orange Rogue Sport! It’s definitely an attractive color...

I just picked up a Pearl White a week ago.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts