Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Been a Nissan owner for a bit over 20 years...3 Altimas and now a Rogue Sport SL that I purchased late last year, and I'm really enjoying driving it. I'll get some photos up soon

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome.

Glad to have someone on the forum with that history. Reviews from you will be that much more interesting. I can related when it comes to Toyota, been a long time Toyota owner but slowly i'm starting to consider Nissan products.

How many miles have you put on your Rogue so far?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just rolled over the 5900 mile mark this morning on my way into work. So far I have no complaints. The only thing I've done to it so far, is take off the 19" factory wheels and replaced those with 17" Motegi racing wheels with 225/60/17 AT tires. I couldn't drive on the factory setup with so many potholes in and around Philly, I was afraid I would blow a tire and bend a rim, so I opted for a bit more sidewall. Its definitely a more comfortable ride now.

As far as Nissan products I've owned...I started with a 97 Altima which I bought used in 1999. I drove that for about 6 years until the transmission died. Then I bought a 2006 Altima S brand new. Never any problems with that but traded it in after 5 years and 89000 miles, and got a new 2011 Altima SR. That was by far my favourite of the 3 only because it had serious power and was fully loaded. Then this past Nov I traded that in, even tho I had no issues with it, and got the Rogue Sport SL. I've had really good experiences with all of my Nissans which is why I'm still an owner, so hopefully your experience proves to be just as good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that Nissan continues to impress with the Rogue Sport. The upcoming Kicks is looking pretty fantastic as well, and I expect there to be a lot of interest in it due to its affordability and customization options.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and I agree. I wasn’t too impressed by the Juke, and I think the Kicks has some great upgrades from that so I would expect it to do pretty well. Especially since it seems the market for smaller “utility vehicles” is really blowing up. Tho my view could be skewed because I live the city and having even a mid size sedan is impractical. I can park my Rogue Sport in places I couldn’t have dreamed of getting my last Altima into 🙂

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks, and I agree. I wasn’t too impressed by the Juke, and I think the Kicks has some great upgrades from that so I would expect it to do pretty well. Especially since it seems the market for smaller “utility vehicles” is really blowing up. Tho my view could be skewed because I live the city and having even a mid size sedan is impractical. I can park my Rogue Sport in places I couldn’t have dreamed of getting my last Altima into 🙂
It still surprises me by how well the still sell. Recently a report came out suggesting its still pulling strong. I guess Nissan got something right for the average buyer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts