Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2018 Rogue sport. When the temperature outside is 15 or less I can’t get warm heat. The engine reads cold. Does anyone else have this problem. The thermostat,and valve have been replaced,also lines have been bled. I live near Wisconsin so it gets cold here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not sure if you're literally unable to get any heat, or if you're being figurative. I live in Michigan, and I can tell you that Rougue Sport's HVAC system is under-powered. The short remote start timer doesn't help matter either.

So, if you're literally getting no heat, you better have the vehicle looked at. If it's just weak, then I think that's par for the course with these vehicles.

BTW, not only is the HVAC weak, the heated seat and steering wheel are equally weak.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is in the shop again. I videotaped the gauges while driving. The engine gauge won’t warm up when it’s 15 degrees or less. Now their saying Nissan redesigned a water valve and it could be the reason why I am not getting heat when it turns cold out. Could be a faulty one. Already had thermostat replaced and one valve that was open The couldn’t even manually close it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem!! I first discovered this last year and couldn’t find any one else having this issue, and now that it is cold here again in Connecticut the issue is back. Thebuzz1, was your warm up issue fixed? Would love to have some insight and get mine corrected as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem!! I first discovered this last year and couldn’t find any one else having this issue, and now that it is cold here again in Connecticut the issue is back. Thebuzz1, was your warm up issue fixed? Would love to have some insight and get mine corrected as well. Thanks!
As to seats and steering wheel...Nissan Service told me Nissan lowered voltage on them a few years ago. They're comically useless now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts