Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2018 Rogue sport. When the temperature outside is 15 or less I can’t get warm heat. The engine reads cold. Does anyone else have this problem. The thermostat,and valve have been replaced,also lines have been bled. I live near Wisconsin so it gets cold here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not sure if you're literally unable to get any heat, or if you're being figurative. I live in Michigan, and I can tell you that Rougue Sport's HVAC system is under-powered. The short remote start timer doesn't help matter either.

So, if you're literally getting no heat, you better have the vehicle looked at. If it's just weak, then I think that's par for the course with these vehicles.

BTW, not only is the HVAC weak, the heated seat and steering wheel are equally weak.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car is in the shop again. I videotaped the gauges while driving. The engine gauge won’t warm up when it’s 15 degrees or less. Now their saying Nissan redesigned a water valve and it could be the reason why I am not getting heat when it turns cold out. Could be a faulty one. Already had thermostat replaced and one valve that was open The couldn’t even manually close it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts