Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I purchased our QQ on last week here in Canada. I have been looking for a good forum to follow any discussions and to post questions on our particular vehicle. The busiest forum is the qashqaiforums.co.uk, but that forum deals with the Euro/UK models and the technical discussions regarding the diesel and little turbo gas engines are not relevant or at least I hope not (lots of complaints about cvt and engine failures there). There is another forum called qashqaiforum.com but there is almost no activity on that site. So I am going to hang here on roguesportforum.com. The name is different but the tech stuff should be the same.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome my friend! This site is active but not as much as the UK forum.
Is you QQ stock? Made an additions?

You should post some pictures to see what you got!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is a week old. It looks exactly the same as the ones on the Nissan.ca site. I don't usually modify anything, just repair when necessary. If I do not like how the car performed or looked then I will not buy it. I still drive a 2002 Miata and a 2002 Grand Cherokee, all stock except for worn out bits.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Be sure to buy the all-weather floor mats if you do not have them already. Fits perfectly and keeps the carpet clean. Many safe and problem free miles in this truly excellent car! I assume it's an AWD? Snow tires are something to consider as well... Our's is a FWD but the weathers aren't so bad in VA. (If the weather is really bad, the boss/wife will drive our old winter car which has snow tires and leave the Rogue @ home.)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is an S AWD 2.0L. I threw in some generic rubber floor mats which we recycled from my wife's last car. Not perfect but okay to collect dirt and water. Dealer salesman agreed to throw in a free cargo liner which I am going to pick up tomorrow. I actually hope the line will actually fit. Our S does not have the divide and hide storage floor, so we need the lower deck liner which is not so easy to find and is not an OEM accessory. We have always been okay with all-season tires. We live in Vancouver, mostly rain, maybe 10 snow days a year. We often go to the mountains, but I have the Jeep for the mountain. It also only has all-seasons. I carry tire chains, but have never had to use them in ten years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts