Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
While that isn't a horrible price, doing a search on cargurus in the area, you can get a newer version for close to the same price with less miles.
Carmax isn't bad, but not a fan of the no negotiating policy they have.

Here is a 2019 AWD version with 22k miles for practically the same price. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d1047&zip=35244#listing=267219194

Welcome to the site as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Get the 2017 model w/o the AEB (Automatic Emergency Braking system) if possible. Not a fan of over complication. One more thing to go wrong and expensive to fix. The 2018 and newer Nissan Rogue Sport all have this standard no matter the level of trim. I'm so pleased we bought a 2017 S as it is the last of the breed of cars w/o all these newer "safety" features. Maybe I'm just old fashioned. I remember the quarter window was our "air conditioner" back when. How the world has changed! BTW....that black RS does look nice and I don't believe it has the AEB sensor behind the front Nissan grill logo. Just my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts