Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently driving a sedan and looking to upgrade to the SUV.

Any current owners of the Qashqai?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Only Europeans would be owners right now, Americans can't buy them yet.

What sedan do you own at the moment?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only Europeans would be owners right now, Americans can't buy them yet.

What sedan do you own at the moment?
Yeah.. They seem to be getting all the first dibs on cars.. :(

I'm currently driving the nissan altima..

Wanted to upgrade to a SUV and this caught my attention.

How about you?

·
Registered
363 Posts
It is more of a car that appeals to the Europeans, plus launching in Europe gets Nissan off to a good start where going forward can be justified since they already established good volume.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Qashqais popularity in Europe definitely will help it in NA. Nissan can play that up in marketing to convince people that the vehicle is already one of the best even if its new to NA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is more of a car that appeals to the Europeans, plus launching in Europe gets Nissan off to a good start where going forward can be justified since they already established good volume.
That's true.

Are you planning on getting one?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum!

The Qashqais popularity in Europe definitely will help it in NA. Nissan can play that up in marketing to convince people that the vehicle is already one of the best even if its new to NA.
Thanks @mr.smith !

Glad to hear that! :) Are you planning on getting one, once it gets launched in NA?

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's true.

Are you planning on getting one?
It's not set in stone as yet but it is up on my list of vehicles to consider over time as I weigh out my options. Maybe to choose from especially when you're like me and are open to shop across many segments, segments that surround the Qashqai.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's not set in stone as yet but it is up on my list of vehicles to consider over time as I weigh out my options. Maybe to choose from especially when you're like me and are open to shop across many segments, segments that surround the Qashqai.
Yeah, what other vehicles are on your list to consider?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm also interested in the CX-3 from Mazda.

And Kia's Niro hybrid also seems like its worth looking at since it is reliable and fuel efficient.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm also interested in the CX-3 from Mazda.

And Kia's Niro hybrid also seems like its worth looking at since it is reliable and fuel efficient.
Yeah I've been looking at the niro too.

Heard alot of good reviews for the CX3 so it's tricky right now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would you prefer a hybrid, or does that not matter much to you?
I'm looking into getting a hybrid right now as a first timer hybrid owner.

I like the qashqai, because it's an SUV and because I've only mainly nissan branded cars. I haven't explored beyond that brand. I had great experiences with the maxima and altima sedans.

Just that my sister and I work at the same place and we have quite a bit medical equipment to carry with us for work. Therefore, we're looking to get an SUV and just put all the equipment in one car and go to work together.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Altima is a great car!

Did you take a look on any Toyota SUVs, maybe Rav-4 or Venza? I personally find Toyota and Nissan somewhere close to each other in the car market.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts