Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Rogue Sport SL, bought new in April of 2018.Three months in, the HVAC buttons began sticking, meaning that the button thatallows air into the cabin could not be switched over to the button that allowsno air into the cabin (no matter what mode the system is in; face, feet, faceand feet, etc.). For the first three months after purchase, upon turning thecar on, the system would automatically be set at no air into the cabin. Nowthat the system locks, air is constantly entering the cabin, therefore foggingup the front windshield on cold mornings/days and smelling like mildew on warmafternoons (because the air is constantly entering/flowing through the cabin)not to mention the smell of exhaust from the cars on the freeway and streets. Ihave taken the car to four different dealerships and I get the famous, “wecannot duplicate the problem” even with videos that I continually provide, notto mention that I physically show each service advisor what is happening. Are thereany other Rouge Sport owners having this same issue/problem? Thank you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have not experienced this on our 2017 Sport. I would escalate w/Nissan Regional service rep. the issue/s your having. Good Luck...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts