Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
considering replacing my Kia Soul (2015) with the Rogue Sport and trying to find out information before visiting dealerships. (In particular, am interested in actual cargo space measurements with back seat down. I have an ICE Adventure FS Recumbent Trike that I sometimes transport to a ride location and would like little more space to make it easier to load in back. Currently I do fit it at angle and with passenger seat all way forward in my Soul and lowering the seat as much as it goes.

So far, very few sites show actual dimensions of back trunk opening, nor the length into the cargo area. Yeah, I can go to dealer and measure, but then I'd set myself up for salesman "attack" and I'd rather have more ammunition before visiting.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The opening is approximately 28" high and 40" wide (not perfectly rectangular opening and i took into account the rear wheel bulges. Also the top is narrower). And with the second seats down, it is about 62" deep depending upon the forward-aft location of the front seats. Note the top length is shorter because of the sloping rear window.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts