Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I wonder if anyone else has figured out a way to get this navigation problem fixed? Since day 1 of my purchase in 2017, the navigation destination flag disappears BEFORE I reach my destination. This is EXTREMELY annoying when trying to actually locate the destination, which of course is why I set the destination in the first place! I immediately went to my dealer and had the problem checked out when i first bought the car. I was told they had tested 2 other Rogue Sports along with mine, and the problem was the same on all of them. This meant a software update was needed and I would be notified when it came out... IF it came out. I ask every time I go in for service, and by now I am convinced that nothing will ever be done about this issue.

Has anyone figured out a solution to this problem? Is there any hope? I tried calling Nissan ... Connect or the main number and that was a nightmare... NO HELP. Ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had the same issue with mine, complained about it from day 1. They checked it out, everything is fine and would need a software update, I wouldn't count on it though. If I need to be sure on the end of my drive, I'll use my phone instead. Do other makers have the same issue with their navigational destination or is this just Nissan?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about very many other brands, BUT i do know that my Lexus never had that problem. ALSO I know that my dealer seemed shocked that this was happening when I had them test it ( also on day 1). That's when they said they would contact the higher ups and surely there would be a software update. That was more almost 4 years ago. I'm disappointed, to say the least.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts