Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a new SUV to replace my current old and decrepit sedan. The qashqai is near the top of my list of choices and I have around 2-3 more years before my current car decides to quit on me so before then, I will need to find a new vehicle.

Anyone know when it'll be coming to Canada?

·
Registered
39 Posts
As soon as possible from what I understand...sometime during 2016. Production in Japan will begin in January IIRC...

welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome!

What are you driving around currently?

Depending on what about your vehicle is going on it, it might be worth it fix those and hold onto it for more than to get a new vehicle where you're paying out for it monthly and even worse.... drops in value by 20% as you roll out the dealership ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome!

What are you driving around currently?

Depending on what about your vehicle is going on it, it might be worth it fix those and hold onto it for more than to get a new vehicle where you're paying out for it monthly and even worse.... drops in value by 20% as you roll out the dealership ;)
if cost of repairs are worth more then cost of resale you need to GTFO... ASAP

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm currently driving a 2007 Toyota Yaris and it's been chugging along for quite a while without too many problems so the cost of repairs isn't high. I try to take care of my things so they last longer but it would be nice to get an upgrade.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm currently driving a 2007 Toyota Yaris and it's been chugging along for quite a while without too many problems so the cost of repairs isn't high. I try to take care of my things so they last longer but it would be nice to get an upgrade.
Those Yaris' will go and go and go... used to work with a guy who had an original '99... in pristine condition... unreal.. I've never seen so much love for such a diminutive thing :p

·
Registered
363 Posts
Those Yaris' will go and go and go... used to work with a guy who had an original '99... in pristine condition... unreal.. I've never seen so much love for such a diminutive thing :p
Toyota did well with compacts like that. I had a buddy that had an early 90's Tercel and that thing never gave up, came in a manual too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts