Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Rogue sport
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new to this forum I just bought my 2019 Rogue Sport and I like to customize so I thought this would be a good place to start and get to know my vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just purchased a New 2020 Rogue Sport. The Dealership was not Honest nor did the General Manager/Owner want to help. The 'Finance Guy' also tried to cheat me on the sale. This will be my Last Nissan! Very Unhappy with the CVT that Operates like a Geared Trany. Nissan Corporate was also Not Helpful. Sorry to be a 'Downer'.

·
Registered
145 Posts
What were you trying to accomplish? Return the car to dealership after purchase? Most of the time I dread buying a new car. Our 2017 Sport was priced so well...we just could not purchase. We also drove the car many miles and spent a few hours w/it on the "test" drive. I can say our CVT drives completely different than my VW Aisin 6-sp auto. The CVT doesn't "lug" the motor by going into the lowest gear at the lowest speed. I HATE that about the VW. 6th gear @32mph. (The torque of the 2.5L engine is blessing.) The CVT isn't like that. It sounds like in the near future you may want look into something else. I have to say the Rogue Sport seems to have a "choppy" ride even though the wheelbase is 104.2" The VW Golf is much more refined in ride quality/stability. Sorry for your unhappiness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. Nissan advertises the CVT operation, then They fail to tell the Buyer that the CVT is Reprogrammed to act like a Geared Trany, therefor defeating the purpose of the C.V.T. Here is the Nissan Video of which I speak...
I Loved the CVT in my 2016 Juke!
Like I said, This is my Last Nissan! Problem solved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts