Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I went from a 2013 Nissan SR to the 2017 Rogue Sport SLAWD with the premium and platinum packages. I really like all the tech stuff. So far I have added tint, illuminate kick plates, interior accent lighting and the hood protector clear film.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice color choice.
How are you liking performance so far? If you owned anything sporty in the past it would help to include that as it does provide perspective.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice color choice.
How are you liking performance so far? If you owned anything sporty in the past it would help to include that as it does provide perspective.
I had a 91 300zx in the past, as well as a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-v and I feel they both were better performance wise compared to my new Rogue Sport. It just doesn't have the power the other ones had. But I do love the appearance and all the new tech features in my new Rogue Sport.
I recently purchased a 2001 Audi TT quattro to fill the empty spot in the driveway where the 300zx used to sit. So far the Audi is awesome to drive as well.

·
Registered
225 Posts
The 2001 Audi TT quattro is a fun looking roadster. It may be old, but it'll probably be more fun to drive than the Rogue sport, though the latter is more practical.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not a bad choice since those have some great aftermarket support. Years ago when I used to look into cars like that I remember seeing ABT and similar Audi tuning brands coming out with full tuning packages for the TT. Do you plan on doing any modifications?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure what type of film I got. I told them I wanted the one that was listed in their Accessory page for the Rogue Sport.
It was $190. Not sure how much they charge for installation since it was done at the same time all the other stuff was installed.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Keep us posted on how the film holds up over time because i seen that detailers are very particular about which film they get. Many things to consider and factor in such as yellowing, how well it can take small rocks, bugs, etc. I think some people even wax the film for better life span.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hopefully it holds up but lucky for us these days the protectors become faulty more to do with a bad install rather than being a poor product.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts