Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice color choice.
How are you liking performance so far? If you owned anything sporty in the past it would help to include that as it does provide perspective.
I had a 91 300zx in the past, as well as a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-v and I feel they both were better performance wise compared to my new Rogue Sport. It just doesn't have the power the other ones had. But I do love the appearance and all the new tech features in my new Rogue Sport.
I recently purchased a 2001 Audi TT quattro to fill the empty spot in the driveway where the 300zx used to sit. So far the Audi is awesome to drive as well.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not a bad choice since those have some great aftermarket support. Years ago when I used to look into cars like that I remember seeing ABT and similar Audi tuning brands coming out with full tuning packages for the TT. Do you plan on doing any modifications?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure what type of film I got. I told them I wanted the one that was listed in their Accessory page for the Rogue Sport.
It was $190. Not sure how much they charge for installation since it was done at the same time all the other stuff was installed.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Keep us posted on how the film holds up over time because i seen that detailers are very particular about which film they get. Many things to consider and factor in such as yellowing, how well it can take small rocks, bugs, etc. I think some people even wax the film for better life span.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.