Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats on the new rogue and it's a beauty! Part of the reason I'm moving away from sedans and coups is just how easy it is to get in and out of taller cars.
How does the Rogue compare to your old ride?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Have you started thinking about accessories as yet because from what it seems there's a decent amount of them out right now to get, especially with all the strong sales of Rogue's happening.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I can't really tell, but did you tint your windows slightly? That's generally on my to do list with new cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone.

The Sport is an even up for me but coming from a 17 SL Maxima some may disagree. She is not as fast as the max but the MPG is on Par.
As far as accessories I will be tinting the windows and changing the fog lights to LED but other than that it's a lease so probably not much else.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks everyone.

The Sport is an even up for me but coming from a 17 SL Maxima some may disagree. She is not as fast as the max but the MPG is on Par.
As far as accessories I will be tinting the windows and changing the fog lights to LED but other than that it's a lease so probably not much else.
I think overseas they have a Nismo version of the Rogue so if that happens where you live in the future and you like the Rogue that much, going Nismo might be a great option. Already they made the Juke Nismo impressive.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Getting great fuel economy and performance is hard in a crossover unless you're willing to pay the big bucks. The Rogue may not be the fastest or all that peppy when you get onto the freeway, but it got everything you need in a neat package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts