Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! I'm new to the site. I own a 2007 Nissan Qashqai.
Hoping we can be a happy group members and sharing the same interest here as i do .
Thanks for letting me join.
Kind regards
James

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the forums ! That's a pretty clean Qashqai, how much mileage do you have on it? Planning on trading it in for the new one ?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Glad to have someone on the forum that owns a older model since odds are there will be things from that generation carried on to the current version.

Where are you from?

·
Registered
363 Posts
On a serious note I think he realized a bit too late that this forum is based on the new Qashqai. So it's easy to see why someone would leave like that, little value for them here.

Not much else of a community out there for the new QQ, thankfully this is one of them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I personally haven't seen another Qashqai forum out there.. that being said I didn't look too hard but eh... I like this place. Unfortunately we're all pretty much at a stand still because nothing new has really come to light yet.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think even sales with the Pathfinder was slow and I don't know about you guys but I don't see many of them around. So, that might be even more of a reason for Nissan to bring the QQ to market, it might just be around the right price for someone to buy a Nissan SUV.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Could be what they need to bump sales up in the segment for them. Nonetheless, we'll see what happens when it comes out and the months progress. It looks really appealing and if it's priced right, could carry tons of value.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It'll be in the mid 20's or something. Around where the Rogue currently is. Which, is a good price. But I do agree, it's a waiting game. Hopefully it'll do well enough so that we could see more years come of it with more enhancements.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It'll be in the mid 20's or something. Around where the Rogue currently is. Which, is a good price. But I do agree, it's a waiting game. Hopefully it'll do well enough so that we could see more years come of it with more enhancements.
The enhancements will definitely come as we can see with the ProPilot thing, and we already see the premium trim so I can assume we'll have more special editions

1 - 18 of 18 Posts