Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. My name is Cindy and I own a 2017 Nissan Rouge. My father wants to change the cabin air filter. One person says it’s in the passenger floor well, center console. Another says in the driver side floor well center console. A third person says you must remove the glove box. Does anyone know exactly where it is? I would appreciate a response, and maybe a picture of the location. Thank you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi Cindy and Welcome. There's a thread on this very subject. On the passenger side. No need to remove any panel (as I incorrectly stated) nor the passenger glove box. It's right there and it's really easy once you know what to look for. Be sure to change out the engine air filter as it gets really dirty at a lower mileage than expected. Hope you enjoy your Rogue Sport!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome, not sure if they are the same but as Sparky said we do have a thread on this for the Rogue Sport. In your post you mentioned you have a 2017 Rogue, while the cars are similar, there may be differences in the locations of things like the cabin air filter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts