Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a few days ago I posted in the test drive forum. Yesterday, my wife traded in her Ford Focus for a new 2019 Rogue Sport SV w/AWD. She is very happy. I have driven it a couple of times, and it is definitely a very nice vehicle. While the overall traffic on this site isn't excessive, I look forward to meaningful (hopefully) discussions about the car and to learn more.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice! Many safe and trouble-free miles. Consider changing out the factory fill @ 2-3k mi. Yes, not much activity on this forum. BUT...I sense these Rogue Sports are highly reliable because of the 2L naturally aspired engine and that they're made in Japan. The CVT doesn't seem to have the issues of the earlier models. Not knowing what yr. your Focus was, (they're having tons of problems w/the DCT transmission), you made the right move IMO.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Many safe and trouble-free miles. Consider changing out the factory fill @ 2-3k mi. Yes, not much activity on this forum. BUT...I sense these Rogue Sports are highly reliable because of the 2L naturally aspired engine and that they're made in Japan. The CVT doesn't seem to have the issues of the earlier models. Not knowing what yr. your Focus was, (they're having tons of problems w/the DCT transmission), you made the right move IMO.
It was a 2017, and it was starting to experience some of shudder and it had 21k, so definitely got rid of it at the right time.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts