Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago I got an a great deal on a customer cancellation of a set of (4) Pirelli P4 Plus' from Sams Club. Couldn't pass up the deal....basically $59 a tire w/$40 install and all the future benefits offered. (Now, I'm familiar w/this tire because my Golf has these same tires for the last 21k miles.) The stock Falken Sincera's @17k miles were almost down to the wear bars. So I decided to not wait any longer and had the Pirelli's installed. What a world of difference for the better! The car tracks so much better and drives so much smoother. A great feeling knowing the car is safer for the family. Annually the car does get that many miles so age will most likely the determining factor in its replacement. Lots of choices out there for new tires and whichever you are going to choose will most likely be a huge step up in from the OEM Falkens!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Definitely not a fan of the OEM Falkens on my wife's SV, she is closing in on 30k, and we've had them rotated every 5k, not as worn as yours were, but definitely not the same tire as when it was new.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Falkens on the vehicle are garbage. I think ours lasted about 30K miles. With that said...Falken offered me 4 new tires for the Discount Tire store price of 2 so I went for it.These have a longer tread warranty so we'll see how we go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts