Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I’m Alex I’m from seminole, FLORIDA!
I bought my new 18’ Nissan Rogue sport 4 or 5 months ago. Traded my wife’s Juke got her something bigger. I have done a few mods already including tint, chrome door handles, pillars, kn air filter, soon exhaust like magna flow, I also redid the stereo system with JL audio.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alex and congrats on the new Rogue! Would love to see/hear the car once you get all your mods installed. The Juke was a great little car, and I hope Nissan considers offering the Nismo variant elsewhere.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I's like to see what the JL audio stereo looks like. Did it take much get it to work with steering wheel controls and anything else your original stereo had. What model JL did you get. Can you post a picture of what it looks like in your sport?

Hey guys,

I’m Alex I’m from seminole, FLORIDA!
I bought my new 18’ Nissan Rogue sport 4 or 5 months ago. Traded my wife’s Juke got her something bigger. I have done a few mods already including tint, chrome door handles, pillars, kn air filter, soon exhaust like magna flow, I also redid the stereo system with JL audio.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Can you take some pictures of the mods you did?
I'm curious what the door handles and pillars look like, not to mention the audio stuff too.
Thanks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I was hoping there would be carbon fiber door handles for us but instead I might just go chrome if I like how it looks on your Rogue. Except I won't just leave it chrome. Tinting it dark enough to create "black chrome" is what i'll be after.

Example:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was also thinking of adding the chrome door handles and matching the it with the chrome pillars but....I don't know if it'll look good. My Rogue Sport is all black and the chrome door handles/pillars might make it look "weird". Any pictures yet?

Also, the black chrome handles on a black car seems illogical to me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts