Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! I recently purchased a 2019 Sport S AWD with about 21000 miles on it. Love the vehicle but hate the Owners Manual. I'm updating various itms and attributes in it - mostly lights (from incandescent to LED) and there is little info on how to remove the various lens covers for just about everything in the manual. The vehicle came equipped with Yokohama Geolandar G055 tires, which are really unsuitable for New England in the winter and I'll be needing a new set soon. I made a few posts, looking for information on how the inner and outer lens coversfor the rear hatch comes off so I can do the brake and backup lights, but so far, no response. Anyway, I'm hopeful I'll get some response and will be happy to share whatever info I can find on this car.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Joe, welcome! I think you're gonna love this car.
Mostof the adjustments/changes I've done to my 2017 Rogue Sport I have found on YouTube tutorials.
Also, check out this UK website for the Nissan Qashqai. (It's our same vehicle)
Do a search for what your looking for. There's alot of info on there.

https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/

Good luck!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome. Sorry can't be of help w/the lens cover removal. Please post what tires you get and how you like them. The stock Falkens on our Sport seem OK but nothing special. I believe around 20K it'll be time for a new set of shoes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Sarky! Thanks for the info. I'll check out the website you recommended. The Geolanders are standard 215/65R/16 and suck in icy/snowy conditions. I almost wiped it out bringing it home from the dealer! I'm hoping to get a set of Michelin Cross Climates or Tours as these get such great reviews on TireRack. We have Tours on our Trailblazer and they're super in the snow/ice and rain and really fine on dry pavement. AS you can see below, it's a pretty plain stock Rogue S, but it's a vast improvement over the Jeep Patriot it replaced. It is AWD and the price was **** fine!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts