Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just found out today that Nissan has a custom paint program called the "Colour Studio" and it lets you customized the paint colors on the Nissan Juke sport cross and the 2016 Versa Note.

You can even customize the color of your door handles. Wish they would expand this to include everything they make but that's just too much customization for mas production. One can only dream.

You can play around with the color pallet on their homepage.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm a little surprised that these are the vehicles they offer the service for. Usually this is offered on higher end vehicles in the luxury market and is really expensive. I suppose an odd thing is that unique colors appeal more to lower end buyers in the mainstream market, while they appeal to high er end buyers in the luxury market.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm a little surprised that these are the vehicles they offer the service for. Usually this is offered on higher end vehicles in the luxury market and is really expensive. I suppose an odd thing is that unique colors appeal more to lower end buyers in the mainstream market, while they appeal to high er end buyers in the luxury market.
Chances are they figured buyers in the cheaper segments want some of that styling and with it being a cheap thing for Nissan to do, it's an easy win.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ I think that's what they're going for. Looked at the Micra (their cheapest model) and that one has color options too, just not as many as the more expensive Juke.

·
Registered
363 Posts
^ I think that's what they're going for. Looked at the Micra (their cheapest model) and that one has color options too, just not as many as the more expensive Juke.
Didn`t know it trickled down that much, smart move. The young buyer demographic probably digs it a lot, they`re looking for vehicles that pop.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know you can do it on the U.S. website too but I'm not sure if it's available everywhere. Can't seem to access it for the Juke on the Uk site.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I could see this only being offered for the US, but given that the UK is where the factory is, I could see the UK getting this option as well.

·
Registered
363 Posts
It's not going to be for everyone but it helps them to easily target another crowd with little investment on their part. Some people want some sporty cues and for them this might achieve that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts