Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't think anyone really watches ads anymore, but Wards Auto says the Nissan 2017 Rogue has the "highest number of impressions across national broadcast and cable TV airings." It's a pretty good commercial showing off the Rogue Sport's colors and features.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Its all about online ads and to be honest I haven't seen enough of that going on which is a bit sad considering the fact I do a lot of Nissan searches but haven't seen anything. Hopefully Nissan is also targeting online.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Nissan is playing it during sports segments because someone mentioned seeing it while watching Monday night football. Good enough to catch their attention if someone commented on it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think Nissan is playing it during sports segments because someone mentioned seeing it while watching Monday night football. Good enough to catch their attention if someone commented on it.
Oh, then it's not surprising fact that its the most watched Ad. Football commercial are the most expensive and successful way to promote your product or service. Just remember price for the Super Bowl commercial last year... a 30-second spot went for up to $5 million:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those ads better be captivating if a half minute segment costs so much. Price will most likely go up even more now that people are cutting the cable and only tuning in for sports.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts