Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im really surprised your Rogue Sport didnt come with the rails.
They pretty much all do! Im in the process of adding the cross-bars but they are kida expensive online and at the dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
same here just acquired a 2019 S and doesn't have the ROOF RAILS. The ones they sell on ebay aren't OEM and they clearly state that they might not hold the weight if i decide to install crossbars and then put weight on top. I'm sure the dealer will charge an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello I was searching for Roof Bar for my S model Nissan Rogue Sport and found this genuine roof bar but are for the UK version (Qashqai),KE730JD010 Aluminum Cross Bar for S Model (Basic) and KE7304E500Steel Cross bar for S model (Basic) any of you can tell me if someone buy it and it fit for the USA version.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was thinking of the same thing Erienid....Mine didn't come with roof rails and the Nissan rails are insanely expensive! I'm actually looking for a roof rack that can utilize the existing holes that are covered up by the weather strips. I don't like the ones that have the rubber cleat and hook that attaches by window frame. Wish somebody would make a post for the cross bars that attach right to existing holes on roof.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts