Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve recently purchased a 2017 SV rogue, very nice car I’m loving it. But I’ve been dupped, there some electrical shorts and draws leaving me with a dead battery every morning. I’ve done a parasitic draw test drawing 1.2A. Whilst doing the voltage drop test across fuses was found the H-Mirror In cabin fuse box was drawing(I believe that’s heated mirrors as I touched them and they where defiantly heated with the car off)I’ve since removed that fuse and my parasitic draw is down to 0.92A.
I've done diodes test on alternator, the alternator is charging correctly, new battery is in with CCA of 600.
currently I’m disconnecting the negative on battery every time it’s parked so It doesn’t drain.
Any ideas where to look Or try next?
Such a nice car it’s a shame to have such an issue

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’ve recently purchased a 2017 SV rogue, very nice car I’m loving it. But I’ve been dupped, there some electrical shorts and draws leaving me with a dead battery every morning. I’ve done a parasitic draw test drawing 1.2A. Whilst doing the voltage drop test across fuses was found the H-Mirror In cabin fuse box was drawing(I believe that’s heated mirrors as I touched them and they where defiantly heated with the car off)I’ve since removed that fuse and my parasitic draw is down to 0.92A.
I've done diodes test on alternator, the alternator is charging correctly, new battery is in with CCA of 600.
currently I’m disconnecting the negative on battery every time it’s parked so It doesn’t drain.
Any ideas where to look Or try next?
Such a nice car it’s a shame to have such an issue
Well after removing fuse to (H Mirror) which was drawing hasn’t stopped the heated mirrors, the mirrors still heating with car off and fuse Removed!! I’m starting to think someone’s tampered with this car before, I’m not an electrician and don’t have any good ones near me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts