Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've noticed that every time I turn on my Nissan Rogue Sport the radio shows this introductory message that sticks around for a good 5-6 seconds.
I find it quite annoying and was wondering if anyone new how to disable it?:surprise:
I tried looking through the "limited" settings of the radio but couldn't find anything.

· Registered
363 Posts
Often features like that are accessible through the pages that dealers have access to but I think you'd discover they won't both changing it unless it was a real problem to them. But still give it a shot if you do go to the dealer.

· Registered
43 Posts
Yeah unfortunately I think start up messages are built into the infotainment software. I know there are vehicles that allow you to choose a start up image or background image, but I don't know if the Rogue is one such model. If it can't be changed you could always go for aftermarket, though imo that doesn't seem worth it for your problem aha.

· Registered
43 Posts
Unless you're someone that's technologically inclined enough to do a root on the system software, I think you may be stuck with the welcome message. Pretty sure those prompts are mandated by safety regulations.

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Safety regulations?! I don't think so...It's Nissan advertising BS. Something about allowing your vehicle to transmit information back to Nissan or something.
I wonder if there's a way to update the software for the radio?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.