Nissan Rogue Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone attempted to install a factory head
Has anyone attempted to install a factory head unit from a 2019 sport w/ carplay into a 2018 sport w/no carplay? Wondering if the wiring harness is the same?
Tried navtool. Was awful. Found a different solution - replaced unit with a 10” tablet made for the rogue Sport. Maintained my 360 camera and all functionality. It’s awesome.

unit from a 2019 sport w/ carplay into a 2018 sport w/no carplay? Wondering if the wiring harness is the same?

·
Registered
5 Posts
What unit is that? Does it support Android Auto, Navigation and SiruisXM? Thanks in advance,
Unit is Dasaita - Chinese company, but I researched many of them. This one appeared to be the best and has been amazing. Support was great when I had an issue. Search YouTube and you can purchase "Skins" - basically the home screen interfaces that are customizable so you can get the home screen look that you like. They cost like a buck or two. In the end didn't even need them as I just use CarPlay 100% of the time anayway. Yes, it supports Android Auto too, but my version at least did not support it wirelessly, only CarPlay is wireless. It supports anything else from there - I use Sirius XM and google Maps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts